- $49.95 List Price
- $32.89 at Amazon.com
- $30.00 NEW at Amazon.com Marketplace
- $1,498.50 COLLECTIBLE at Amazon.com Marketplace
Product DescriptionExplore a wealth of new rules options for both players and Dungeon Masters in this supplement for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
The beholder Xanathar—Waterdeep’s most infamous crime lord—is known to hoard information on friend and foe alike. The beholder catalogs lore about adventurers and ponders methods to thwart them. Its twisted mind imagines that it can eventually record everything!
Xanathar's Guide to Everything is the first major expansion for fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons, offering new rules and story options:
• Over twenty-five new subclasses for the character classes in the Player’s Handbook, including the Cavalier for the fighter, the Circle of Dreams for the druid, the Horizon Walker for the ranger, and many more
• Dozens of new spells, a collection of racial feats, and a system to give your character a randomized backstory
• A variety of tools that provide Dungeon Masters fresh ways to use traps, magic items, downtime activities, and more—all designed to enhance a D&D campaign and push it in new directions
Amid all this expansion material, Xanathar offers bizarre observations about whatever its eyestalks happen to glimpse. Pray they don’t come to rest on you.
Beauty and guile are in the eyes of the beholder!
Related itemsVolo's Guide to Monsters,
Monster Manual (D&D Core Rulebook),
D&D MORDENKAINEN'S TOME OF FOES (D&D Accessory),
Player's Handbook (Dungeons & Dragons),
Dungeon Master's Guide (D&D Core Rulebook),
Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide (D&D Accessory),
Dungeon Master's Screen Reincarnated,
Tales From the Yawning Portal (Dungeons & Dragons),
D&D Character Sheets,
Tomb of Annihilation (Dungeons & Dragons),